Thursday, July 9, 2009

Voices of Praise

I was blessed to meet Voices of Praise at our mid-week service. They did a fabulous job ministering in song!! Amazingly, most of them had actually visited our website. It was so exciting to see some of the faces of the hundreds of daily visitors on our website.

I know when you shop online it feels a little cold and it doesn't seem like anyone's wondering if "you're finding everything ok?" or "if you have any questions?" But there really is someone here. I check daily, sometimes twice to see how many have stopped by that day and wonder if they saw something they liked or if they left with unanswered questions.

Yes, internet shopping is a little lonely for both of us, I wish I could see all the smiling faces of each "number" shown on the statistic page. Take a minute to use the Contact Us page don't be a secret shopper;)

2 comments:

Bea's World said...

Hey! Love ur site! So glad to see someone that is committed to modesty out there. Check out the blog sometime. . . I design wedding jewelry!
http://www.beasworld.blogspot.com

God Bless!
Brittney

Simply Elegant said...

Thanks Brittany! Be sure become our Fan on Facebook!