Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Trip to Market

Yesterday I went to Americas Mart in Atlanta. This photo is of building 3 with 13 floors. It was primarily a prom market, but some were showing bridal gowns as well on floors 5 and 10. The others were showing everything else you can imagine.

I was especially thrilled with company changes Eternity is making for retailers and customers. This is a family owned company and the youngest son is now in charge with a great vision and ideas for the future. One of the great things is that all dresses will be available in all colors available for that fabric. It may require a special order, but there is no extra charge for that.

They will no longer be selling dresses online, he feels like young ladies should have the shopping experience not that of opening a box. Therefore he’ll be working to get more stores to carry them.

They have some great new styles, I love the taffeta and lace that is so popular.

Bonny has added some modest styles to their prom, but unfortunately they are so low, front and back I won’t be offering them. Hopefully, they’ll have some good styles in the special occasion line that they’ll be showing in October.

Bella didn’t have their modest styles ready for the show they should have them ready for the October show.

I plan to do some exclusive gowns again this year. The one I did last year was the only one I sold completely out of.

Those with early spring formals will want to shop our after Christmas clearance sale Dec. 26-Jan.1.

No comments: