Thursday, August 29, 2013

"I Truly Appreciated the Special Attention"

There's nothing more thrilling than opening my email inbox to find a message from one of our brides! If the email has pictures attached, well that just quadruples the thrill!!

Last week I was blessed with that delightful experience. I never get tired of reading our brides stories of how they found us and how God used us to make their wedding dreams come true.



Brenda, was no exception! Her story of her prayer filled search was a real encouragement to me. For me it's not about bride's budget, but about being used of God to help brides honor Him.

"We are fast approaching our first anniversary and I wanted to take a moment and once again thank you for your part in our special day!! I truly believe the Lord lead me to your shop. You are so sweet and I truly appreciate the special attention you gave to help me find exactly the right dress."
I don't know if I ever shared with you but before I started dress shopping I started praying that God would provide me with exactly the dress He wanted me to have. Something that would honor Him and would also fit my desires and budget needs. I specifically prayed that He would  give me the right dress for around $200-250. I know I was asking for a modern day miracle but I believe in praying specifically and that God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we can ask or think.
"I tried on several dresses when I came in; I was looking for something that just as your name says was, "simply elegant". When I found that perfect dress and then you told me it would actually be half of what it was marked making it right around $250, I knew my God had once again given me the desires of my heart. What a great God we serve!"
 "You have been a blessing to me and if there is any way I can be of help to you I would like to."
Sincerely, Brenda 
Isn't that a wonderful testimony of God's leading and answered prayer. Be sure to visit our Gallery to see more of her pictures.

Are you engaged? What are you waiting for? Schedule your appointment now!  Fun and answered prayers await you!

If you are a Simply Elegant bride and haven't shared your story, please do!

Happy Planning!



 


No comments: