Friday, October 24, 2008

Some Great Ideas

I thought I'd take a moment to show you some creative ideas other brides have had lately. The skys the limit when it comes to mixing and matching colors; or changing a dress.


I thought these colors looked delicious! Who doesn't love chocolate and the ice mint color looks so nice. We even have a paisley vest in these colors for the guys.

This one turned out lovely in the teal and white.



I just have to show off this adorable picture of my grandson in the tux he picked out while visiting the store the other day.

We have recently closed our Tenneessee location and are getting everything consolidated into our SC and NC locations just in time for a very busy holiday and formal season.

I am very excited about our prom choices and the exclusive gowns we'll have this spring;)

It's so much fun to talk to our wonderful customers who share the same modest desires. Keep us in your prayers that we will honor the Lord and select the styles you love to wear.


No comments: